Sixth Form Centre
Achieve your goals
Dream it. Achieve it. Live it.
Our students achieve and so can you! Here are our top tips to help you succeed:
- Attend 100% of your timetabled lessons including tutorials and key skills.
- Be punctual; that means if your lesson starts at 9am – you need to be in your class, with your books, notes, pens and materials ready before 9am.
- Behave in a respectful and civilised manner at all times. In return, you’ll get respect from all College staff.
- Complete all your homework and assignments properly and on time
- Ask for help if you need it.
- Use your Individual Learning Plan to improve your grades.
- Book your holidays outside of term time.
- Revise and prepare for your exams and final course submissions.
With hard work and our support; we’re confident you will achieve.
Download a course guide
Download our course guide for 16-18s.
For more information please call 020 7613 9123Download course guide