Develop to a higher level
Many courses are free or discounted for many people. Plus, there may be loans, discounts and payment plans available. Ask us for more details.
Want to improve your existing skills to get a great job or promotion? Maybe you’ve been out of work and want to increase your qualifications to a higher level? Hackney Community College’s level 2 to HE courses are ideal.
Here's how we can help you get the job you want:
- Get qualified: we offer most vocational courses up to level 3, and many to level 4. Our top-class facilities mean that your learning is linked to the world of work – rather than just focusing on the theory.
- The professionals: from accounting (AAT) to childcare (CACHE) and teacher training, you can get your professional qualifications at Hackney Community College.
- More than ever, having additional skills on your CV can make all the difference. So open up your career by learning one of the many languages we offer.
- Higher Education at your local College: we are introducing more Foundation Degrees each year in partnership with London Metropolitan University, University of East London and other HE institutions.
- The classes are smaller than at university, so you will get more time with your tutor, helping you succeed.
- Apprenticeships: get paid while you learn! Usually, you’ll spend four days a week with your employer and one day a week at College.
For more information
For full details of the courses we offer, use the “course search” facility at the top of the page.