- What our students say
- Foundation Degree in Early Childhood Studies (Higher Education: level 4)
- What you can study
- Access to Higher Education
- A Levels
- Business Administration & Digital Office Skills
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Post-16 SEND (for people with learning difficulties and / or disabilities)
- Early Years Education
- Electrical Installation
- Fashion and Textiles
- Games Design
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Hospitality and Catering
- Mastic Asphalt
- Motor Vehicle
- On Track
- Painting and Decorating
- Performing Arts and Circus Arts
- Domestic Unvented Hot Water Systems
- Teacher Training
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Download a prospectus or guide
- Term dates
- Admissions policy
- Courses and levels
Our science success rates are consistently high – both at A level and BTEC.
Students are expected to work hard, but their efforts are certainly rewarded. Most of our science students progress to university to study subjects like biochemistry or medicine.
Our science labs are fantastic and a great space to learn in.
Our success rates are consistently high and last year students made very good progress compared with national averages for Level 3 courses (90%). And 95% of students went on to university.
Courses offered through HCC Sixth Form are for students under the age of 20. If you are over 20 and wish to study A Levels, please call our Course Information line for further information 020 7613 9123.
What are my options after studying Applied Science?
- Laboratory assistant/technician
- Forensic scientist
- Medical microbiologist
- Science teacher
- Higher education (university)