- What our students say
- Foundation Degree in Early Childhood Studies (Higher Education: level 4)
- What you can study
- Access to Higher Education
- A Levels
- Business Administration & Digital Office Skills
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Post-16 SEND (for people with learning difficulties and / or disabilities)
- Early Years Education
- Electrical Installation
- Fashion and Textiles
- Games Design
- Health and Social Care
- Higher Education
- Hospitality and Catering
- Mastic Asphalt
- Motor Vehicle
- On Track
- Painting and Decorating
- Performing Arts and Circus Arts
- Domestic Unvented Hot Water Systems
- Teacher Training
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Download a prospectus or guide
- Term dates
- Admissions policy
- Courses and levels
Above national average
Our computing students achieve - with all of our pass rates well above national average. 93% of last year's level 3 students passed successfully with 79% going on to university.
“Based right by Tech City, there’s nowhere more exciting to study a computing course than Hackney Community College!
The lessons are hands-on – giving you plenty of practical experience to complement the theory you learn.
As well as learning about programming – you also get to build computers, network computer systems and look at things like hacking, security and viruses! It really is a very cool subject to get into.
The courses at the college run from level 1 through to level 5 – so you can start right at the beginning and work your way up to degree level.
The teachers have lots of years of experience which they share with you. They’re enthusiastic, supportive and really motivate you to succeed. Plus, they often have guest speakers in from the industry who tell us about latest trends and job opportunities.
Maybe this is why the College’s computing courses have such excellent success rates – well above national average. Around 80% of level 3 students go on to university when they finish studying here with many going on to get great jobs.
So come and check us out and find out how you can get an exciting career in the computing industry!”
New Course: Games, Animation & VFX Skills Level 3
Level 3 Diploma in Games, Animation & VFX Skills
- Work on real employer projects and get genuine industry feedback
- Course developed by the industry
- Masterclasses with experts
- Equivalent to 3 A Levels
- Progress to university or a higher apprenticeship
Download the course info pdf here