How to find us
We're easy to get to
Hoxton Station is just a few minutes down the road. Try the East London Line – you’ll be impressed! Surrey Quays to HCC in a flash!
From Hoxton station:
- Turn left out of station
- Turn right onto Cremer Street
- Go straight over at the traffic lights onto Falkirk Street and the College entrance is on the left hand side
From Old Street station:
- Take subway 1 (formerly exit 2) signposted Hoxton and Shoreditch
- Walk straight up Old Street for about 6 minutes
- Turn left onto Hoxton Street and walk for about 4 minutes
- Turn right onto Falkirk Street and the College entrance is on the right hand side
From Liverpool Street station:
- Take the Bishopsgate exit
- Turn left and walk straight up Bishopsgate
- Continue walking straight (the road is now called Shoreditch High Street)
- Continue walking until the road becomes Kingsland Road
- Keep walking for another 2 minutes and then turn left onto Falkirk Street
- The College entrance is on the left hand side
26, 35, 47, 48, 55, 78 towards Shoreditch Church.
67, 149, 242, 243 to the College (Kingsland Road).
394 to the College (Falkirk Street)
Tube and train
Old Street: Exit 2, 10 mins walk or 243 bus towards Shoreditch.
Liverpool Street: 15 mins walk or 149 or 242 bus towards Shoreditch
Hoxton Station: 2 minutes walk