Fashion Students explore the 1920s - The Jazz Age Posted 7th November
- HCC Students Full Fashion Cycle (28th October)
- On Track for a Great Career in Journalism (5th October)
- New Hackney Mayor quizzed at the college (19th September)
- HCC Summer Showcase 2016: Another great End of Year Showcase by our Performing and Circus Arts and... Spring Fashion Show 2016: During the Annual Student Awards celebrations, which coincided with London...
- HCC Annual Student Awards 2016: A fitting showcase of success! The Hackney Community College annual student... Hackney trainee chefs create winning feast: Hackney Community College student chefs managed to keep their cool through a...
- Fashion Show 2015 Adult Learners’ Week award
- World Book Night: World Book Night celebrations 2015 From HCC to Athens: A level student had a brilliant time in Greece to help support their studies
- What's your ambition?: HCC can make it happen. Picture Perfect for Poster: Michael Kazim Moses’ brilliant photo was selected to be on the poster...
- Annual Student Awards 2015: Teamwork Award: This year’s Learning for Life students support each other in class, in... Annual Student Awards 2015: Inspiration to Others: Ethan Chinyere gave 100% to HCC’s unique On Track media course, also winning...
- Royal Opera and the Roundhouse of Orfeo: After fierce auditions, HCC students made it through! Performing Arts Winter Showcase
- Copper Box Delight for HCC Media Students report from Sky TV studios
A few places available
Aged 16, 17 or 18 and missed out on a college course?
Have you started a course at school or college but dropped out or changed your mind?
Get back On Track!
Online course guides
View an online version of our course guide for 16-18s or adult learners. Or for more information please call…
020 7613 9123View online course guides
Ambition, Success, Opportunity!
It’s easy to apply online… Use our online application form to apply for a course. It’s easy to complete and goes straight to our admissions team… find out moreApply online